Searching...
lunes, 2 de noviembre de 2015

Personality Types Enneagram Test

Part I: Selection

Check all the traits that you think apply to you:




Part II: Scaling

On a scale from 1 to 5, grade these statements according to how much they characterize you and the way you behave in general.
1. I am a cheerful, enthusiastic person with lots of plans and things to do: I love having fun, trying new things and living life to the full. I’m versatile and epicurean.
Not meExactly me
2. Although I am a selfless and generous person, I can't help feeling disappointed when I receive no appreciation for the support I give.
Not meExactly me
3. I consider myself different from most people and many times I feel envious of their normality and simple happiness. I feel something is always missing from my life and I long for it.
Not meExactly me
4. I'm open-minded and receptive to many ideas and viewpoints, but sometimes I have trouble deciding where I stand on an issue. I am usually flexible but somewhat indecisive.
Not meExactly me
5. I'm a highly-motivated achiever and I know how to adapt myself and my behavior to people and circumstances in order to succeed.
Not meExactly me
6. I have a clear set of standards and principles that I follow and I want others to respect them as much as I do. I can be rather conservative in this respect.
Not meExactly me
7. I have a strong need to acquire knowledge and information about the subjects that interest me – I can isolate myself for hours and days in a row to study and learn.
Not meExactly me
8. My temper is explosive and I often have outbursts of rage although they don't typically last long - I'm impulsive, aggressive and not afraid of open conflict.
Not meExactly me
9. I can be a faultlessly loyal friend, partner and employee – honest, devoted and reliable. I could forgive anything but betrayal, which makes me lose my trust for good.
Not meExactly me
10. I can easily put my feelings aside when I need to – I'm not very in touch with my emotions and I tend to ignore them when they get in the way to my goals.
Not meExactly me
11. I am a curious person with a very active mind - I have loads of ingenious ideas and interests in a wide range of domains, although I don't get to deepen many of them.
Not meExactly me
12. I am organized, punctual and methodical and I feel many things depend on me to solve them – I usually take responsibility to straighten things out without being asked to.
Not meExactly me
13. My emotions are real and important to me, they define who I am and I like to cultivate and express them in unique and unexpected ways.
Not meExactly me
14. I can be quite distrustful of people and skeptical of unproven beliefs – I'm great at reading between the lines, debunking faulty theories and scoping out hidden motivations.
Not meExactly me
15. I'm bothered by feelings and emotions so I detach myself from them – this is why I usually appear cold and overly cerebral to others.
Not meExactly me
16. I'm rather laid-back, easy-going and not very ambitious – I believe things will sort out by themselves. As a consequence I'm sometimes forgetful, procrastinating and unconcerned.
Not meExactly me
17. I enjoy helping others and assisting them with their personal problems – I give other people a lot of my time and energy. Being needed makes me feel loved.
Not meExactly me
18. I believe nothing is impossible, therefore I tend to push myself and others to the limit. I want to leave a mark, do something that will have a real impact in the world.
Not meExactly me
19. I’m often hurt by criticism or harsh remarks and tend to withdraw and sulk about them by myself. It’s easy for me to feel rejected or abandoned because I’m very sensitive.
Not meExactly me
20. It can be hard for me to finish the things I start. I become enthused with new possibilities and tend to forget about following through with my previous commitments.
Not meExactly me
21. I can be very hard on myself when I make a mistake – I strive for perfection and I get angry at myself when I can't reach it. I do the same with other people too.
Not meExactly me
22. My mind is focused and intense and I can be very perceptive and insightful – I become an expert in the fields that I study and trust my intelligence more than anything else.
Not meExactly me
23. I am strong, direct and fearless – I like taking risks and ending up victorious. Failure doesn't scare me, it only makes me more determined.
Not meExactly me
24. I tend to openly show my feelings towards others, either verbally or physically (by touching, hugging) – I come across as sentimental and empathetic.
Not meExactly me
25. I am a rather anxious and nervous person, who tends to worry about a lot of things that might go wrong – from health to finances. I can appear quite fidgety at times.
Not meExactly me
26. My image is very important to me so I am really talented at making a good impression on people and dressing for success on any occasion.
Not meExactly me
27. People tend to feel comfortable around me, because I'm tolerant, unpretentious and dislike conflict. I'm a good mediator because I see all sides of an issue.
Not meExactly me
28. I see most things in terms of moral right and wrong and I won't compromise what I believe is right – I consider myself an upright idealist.
Not meExactly me
29. I value my freedom most of all and I need to have as many options available as possible – I have problems with long-term commitments and being stuck in things.
Not meExactly me
30. People's company can feel draining and invasive after a relatively short while so I tend to isolate myself and avoid too much social contact – I value my privacy.
Not meExactly me
31. Although I'm generally cooperative and open to suggestions, I can sometimes get very stubborn about some things –immutable and resolute in the face of opposition.
Not meExactly me
32. Although I value my independence, I have some people that I trust and admire enormously and whom I’d follow anywhere. When I’m in, I’m in all the way.
Not meExactly me
33. Leadership comes naturally to me – I'm tough, enterprising and pragmatic and know how to get others to do as I say. I can be quite bossy and intimidating.
Not meExactly me
34. I tend to have special and melancholic moods which I enhance through imagination – I lose myself in romantic fantasies and imagine things and conversations that did not happen.
Not meExactly me
35. I'm attracted to rescuing and supporting hurt and troubled individuals, sometimes to the point of neglecting my own needs and even health, on the long term.
Not meExactly me
36. I am very ambitious and tend to be a bit of a workaholic – free time is sometimes awkward to me because I feel aimless and unproductive.
Not meExactly me
37. I can be judgemental and critical of others and tend to consider most people as chaotic and irresponsible, so I might come across as patronizing, rigid or controlling.
Not meExactly me
38. I'm very proud of myself and my accomplishments, so at times I do tend to brag about them a bit and act precious. I suppose I can appear somewhat narcissistic.
Not meExactly me
39. I tend to ask myself a lot of questions and second-guess my decisions, which can make me appear somewhat ambivalent and contradictory.
Not meExactly me
40. I abhor looking weak or vulnerable, so I make sure I'm as independent and powerful as possible. I sometimes take other people under my protection to prove my strength.
Not meExactly me
41. I tend to maintain a neutral approach to life – I am somewhat disconnected from my feelings and wishes. I can appear a bit indifferent, absent but also calm in a crisis.
Not meExactly me
42. I am deeply introspective and fully dedicated to discovering who I really am. I am not afraid of my dark side or my most disturbing emotions.
Not meExactly me
43. Boredom is one the worst things that can happen to me so I avoid being alone for too long. I need lots of friends, adventure and variety.
Not meExactly me
44. I'm a considerate and nurturing friend, although I sometimes do tend to become a little manipulative and meddling. I think I know what’s best for others.
Not meExactly me
45. I’m very curious and like to investigate and study things in depth. I draw my own conclusions after careful consideration and tend to disregard common knowledge and other’s opinions.
Not meExactly me

Part III: Distinction

From each of the pairs below, choose the trait that best describes you. If it is hard to pick, go with your first instinct.







































Before you're done ...

Do you already know your Enneagram Type?

I think I'm a or*
(*optional, if confused between 2 types)


0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

 
Back to top!